We pay cash, and yes we accept valid* Texas Cash Transaction Cards! 

*Texas Cash Transaction Cards from other MRE's must be valid ,and a valid driver license or ID is required by the seller in order to sell any regulated material including but not limited to; Copper, Brass, Aluminun(not cans), lead, etc. For more Information you can visit the Texas Metals Program in the Texas DPS website: Texas Metals Program 

Prices change frequently depending on the market. The prices can change from one day to the next, so give us a call and we will give you the best price we can whether it is a pound or a ton of metal!

Prices CHANGE!